Global Clinical Trial Management
Clinical trials are an enormous undertaking. They can involve thousands of people, hundreds of investigative sites, multiple CROs, and various eClinical source systems — all generating massive amounts of data. Bi-directional information exchange from OnPoint to SharePoint and other Microsoft products is seamless, making for a powerful, high-performance solution.
See how OnPoint CTMS and OnPoint Direct transform a disjointed clinical trial into an efficient and cohesive work environment with Microsoft – the most pervasive office productivity tools in the world.
OnPoint CTMS is a powerful end-to-end clinical trials management solution that brings control, efficiency, and quality data to every study. This web-based CTMS works on the go, letting you view and manage real-time operational performance — wherever and whenever.
Leverage Microsoft Assets
OnPoint is Microsoft Office-smart. It lets you leverage the Microsoft suite (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, and Project) to access, update, and report on study data, as well as track and manage study activities securely and compliantly.
OnPoint makes it easy to connect to clinical trial data through Outlook, export to Excel and collaborate in a secure way using direct connection to SharePoint. Bi-directional information exchange from OnPoint to SharePoint and other Microsoft products is seamless, making for a powerful, high-performance solution. Document updates done in SharePoint are automatically reflected in OnPoint so that your trial data is accurate, current, and in synch. And since most OnPoint interaction is through familiar Microsoft applications, users work in a way they're accustomed to and training is minimal.
Better Workflow, Deep Savings
OnPoint vastly improves efficiencies in both data flow and work flow, yielding cost-savings in time, labor, and operational expenses. Moreover, integrating Office processes with clinical operations can reduce back-office paperwork and significantly lower administrative overhead. And leveraging existing Microsoft investments means total cost of ownership is low.
Easy to learn and use, OnPoint is quickly mastered, which speeds user adoption. OnPoint is mobility-enabled in support of the Bioclinica ofﬂine Monitoring Visit Report (MVR) module, allowing operational performance to be viewed and managed across programs and studies in real-time via secure role-based web access.
Whether 10 users or 1,000, OnPoint quickly scales, bringing workﬂow efﬁciencies and standardized tracking across all studies of every type, in both online and ofﬂine modes. Beneﬁts of the full-featured and conﬁgurable OnPoint become especially apparent in high volume global programs, yet it is an affordable CTMS solution for organizations of any size. Learn about workflow efficiencies OnPoint provides.
OnPoint CTMS Automated Workflows
Through automation, OnPoint creates vast improvements in workflow. Here's how:
- Centralizes logistical and operational data for streamlined management and enhanced control
- Aligns clinical operations and critical business processes within the regulated environment, dramatically increasing efﬁciencies across the trial lifecycle
- Connects all of the moving parts of international trials and the various stakeholders by removing communication barriers and facilitating collaboration
- A high degree of automation surrounding reviews and approvals ensures nothing slips through the cracks
- Compliance and traceability ensures data and activities are auditable for accuracy and completeness
- Tracks original, modiﬁed, and actual milestone dates across studies, regions, and clinical sites
- Gives site monitors and study managers one place to see data across all studies
- Enables many users to access data for their speciﬁc needs
- Streamlined dashboards provide the operations team with visibility into all clinical studies
- Extensive standard and custom reports provide quick answers
- Optimized workﬂows improve the way teams work
End-to-End Clinical Trial Management
OnPoint CTMS connects the many moving parts of the clinical trial process and lets you monitor progress from a central dashboard. OnPoint manages the clinical trial right from the start and maintains role-based access controls across the continuum, from study design, through close-out and FDA submission. This end-to-end clinical trial management solution includes the tools to plan, startup, conduct, and manage your study, and complete monitoring and regulatory compliance activities. It supports every study aspect, whether design, procedures, protocol, study arms, visits, forms, treatments, payment, and more.
Get an in depth look at OnPoint's robust features and functions.
Benefits of OnPoint CTMS
OnPoint's robust core system offers a range of benefits for improved clinical trial efficiencies and operations:
- Provides the right level of access with views tailored to individual users, whether internal or external
- Is an ideal governance tool for managing CROs and vendors (consolidates multiple reports/exports a variety of formats and timelines into a central system)
- Provides an affordable enterprise solution with power and ﬂexibility to support studies of all types, sizes, phases and complexity in all therapeutic areas
- Built to demanding scalability speciﬁcations of top tier pharma, while providing a right-sized solution for any organization
- Replaces common frustrations and barriers of conventional hard-coded CTMS products with a forward looking Ofﬁce–Smart solution for a superior user experience
- Accelerates trial life cycles by establishing efﬁcient processes that reduce costs and deliver rapid return on investment
- Provides maximum study visibility for informed decisions at all levels
- Promotes high user adoption with a low learning curve
- Backed by superior customer service and 24-hour help desk in over 100 languages
- Bioclinica works alongside other leading Microsoft partners and systems integrators.
- OnPoint is flexible and supports studies of all types, sizes, and complexity. Tailor it around your own needs and add custom fields and features. Update study nomenclature and OnPoint automatically re-maps the terms.
- Enables information exchange across multiple eClinical systems and third-party applications. OnPoint integrates within your wider technology environment and adapts with your organization over time. Combine it with Bioclinica Express — our powerful EDC companion — for a comprehensive eClinical solution.
OnPoint has a unique set of value-added capabilities that complement its robust core system and go above and beyond any other CTMS. This includes:
Monitoring Visit Report (MVR): Bi-directional data ﬂow between Microsoft Word and OnPoint enables monitors to enter information with or without an internet connection. The MVR auto-populates report templates and updates the system automatically for signiﬁcant time and labor cost savings.
2012 Microsoft Life Sciences Innovation Award winner, MVR
ClinicalTrials.gov: Make electronic submissions in the required format.
Payment Module: Drastically shortens payment cycle times and automates invoicing. Includes contract/budget management exchange rate accounting tools. The module supports Sunshine Act Reporting compliance for cash transactions and enables study data to be easily combined with other payment information in an aggregate spend system.
Contact Management: Manage contacts and institutions to reﬂect multiple, real-world relationships of study personnel. Information is accessible in Outlook!
eTMF Integration: Bioclinica integrates with eTMF vendors, including the SharePoint-based NextDocs solution. Continually updated document statuses can be used to trigger CTMS workﬂow and alert logic.
Extensive Standard Reports: Get instant operational visibility into Key Performance Indicators with real-time data and easy exports to both Excel and Adobe.
Robust Reporting and Tracking with Customer-Deﬁned Milestones: Track original, modiﬁed, and actual milestone dates across studies, regions, and clinical sites. Visualize progress using SharePoint calendars and charts through MS Project integration.
Inventory Control Module: Tracks shipment and dispensing of general study supplies, equipment, and test articles so that the location and product balance at each site is always known (i.e., lot numbers, expiration dates, and reconciliation information).
Single Sign on (SSO): Claims-based security and authentication across Bioclinica products simpliﬁes the user experience.
Native SharePoint Integration: SharePoint enables the ultimate, cost effective eClinical solution by allowing users to do CTMS work via their Microsoft Ofﬁce desktop applications. This architecture provides large-scale user access with low enterprise implementation costs.
Today, over 300 clinical trial sponsors—including all of the top 20 pharmaceutical manufacturers—depend on Bioclinica.
Schedule a demonstration and learn how Bioclinica's OnPoint CTMS can improve the safety, efficiency and data quality of your clinical trials.