BioPACS Imaging Core Lab Management Technology
BioPACS is a custom designed system that provides Image Core Laboratory management of image, workflow, query, inventory, site, and project management tools to automate and accelerate the process of evaluating images generated during a clinical trial.
Whether images are received via traditional hard copy methods or through BioClinica’s WebSend electronic submission solution, the demographic data (e.g. patient number, site number, scan date, timepoint description, imaging modality etc.) provided by the site is reviewed, verified, and uploaded into BioPACS. The data is then prepared for the BioREAD system where it is reviewed by independent readers either at the location of the independent reader or at BioClinica’s facilities.
Sponsors can view study documents, access real time project reports and follow the course of study through the BioPACS web portal. The Web Portal is password protected and allows twenty-four hour access to the site seven days a week.
The BioPACS system complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and adheres to the industry standard DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) for compatibility with image viewers and other analysis software.
With BioPACS You Get:
- Full integration with WebSend and BioREAD for a complete clinical trial imaging solution.
- Full FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with a complete audit trail.
- Reliable long-term storage and automated backup of all imaging data.
- Web portal accessibility from any standard PC with internet access.
- 24/7 multi-language help desk support and 24-hour response time to manage critical technical operating issues.
If you’d like to learn more about our Imaging Core Lab Technology Solutions, please complete our request a demonstration form and a BioClinica representative will contact you.