Advanced Technology for Imaging Data Quality
BioClinica WebSend increases data quality and provides significant value over traditional methods to collect and manage images for clinical trials. It expedites image submission and analysis while providing a single point of contact for investigator sites. Unlike other image transfer solutions, WebSend is fully integrated with BioClinica’s BioPACS image management system which eliminates manual processes and ensures the highest possible quality standards.
How WebSend Increases Data Quality and Reduces Costs:
- 100% personal health information removal prior to image submission (both meta-data and pixel data)
- Real-time quality control with protocol deviations fully documented before images leave the investigator site
- Support for both DICOM and non-DICOM image data in one system
- Browser-based DICOM viewer for both web-submitted and couriered images
- 100% integration with BioPACs, BioClinica’s image management system, which eliminates manual data entry and ensures faster turnaround times
- High investigator site adoption rate maximizes your investment
A Better Solution for Sites
WebSend makes participation in imaging-based clinical trials easier for investigator sites by providing a single point of contact with an easy-to-use interface for uploading images. It features a "To-Do" task list that leads users through the upload process and helps reduces errors and utilizes advanced technology to speed up transfer times and allow multiple images to be uploaded simultaneously.
To learn more about WebSend, please follow the below links: