Medical Imaging Management in Clinical Trials for Other Therapeutic Areas
When you partner with BioClinica, we provide you with a therapeutic medical imaging management specialty team to help coordinate all the functions of your imaging clinical trial data. This team includes not only our scientific staff and medical team, but also a network of world-renowned key opinion leaders and extensive roster of collaborative consultants. We have expertise in the broadest range of imaging modalities, more experience from over 800 imaging clinical trials and the process knowledge that can increase the efficiency and quality of your therapeutic clinical trial management.
The following is a list of other areas where we have performed our therapeutic medical imaging management process in clinical trials.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary
- Disease (COPD)
- Growth Hormone Deficiencies
- Infectious Disease
- Orthopedic Devices
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Wound Healing
- Body Composition (Obesity/Weight Loss)
- Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Imaging
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Peridural Fibrosis
Learn how BioClinica's therapeutic medical imaging management solutions can benefit your clinical trials. Request a demo today!