ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
At Bioclinica, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. You can navigate the majority of our site without giving us any personal information about yourself. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide the information or services you are requesting.
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our site, particularly at every point where you may opt to provide us your personally identifiable information.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Bioclinica website, www.Bioclinica.com. We collect information in several ways, which are described below:
- On some pages, you can register to receive information on an automated, "alert" basis. The type of information that you can register to receive on an automated basis includes general information about Bioclinica, such as:
- Press releases
- News and presentations
- SEC reports
- Investor Relations calendar updates
- Annual Report / Other financials
- Video / Audio archives from our Broadcast Center
- The personal information collected when you register to receive information on an automated basis is your email address. Each time you receive an automated email alert, you have the option of canceling your registration and removing your email from the database by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email alert message.
- On some pages, you may opt to provide us information about yourself if you are interested (a) in serving as a Radiologist in a clinical trial; or (b) in an employment opportunity at Bioclinica. The information requested from you will be based on your area of interest.
- On some pages, you can register to receive customized information. This information is generally collected on "Contact Us" forms where you can ask a Bioclinica representative to contact you in order to answer questions or provide specific information. The personal information you provide on these forms may include your name, title, company name, address, contact numbers, and email. However, only your name and email are required in order to meet your request.
- On some pages, you can choose to register to receive access to webcasts, periodic newsletters, or information on a specific Bioclinica product or service. Generally, the personal information collected when you register to receive this type of information is your name, company, affiliation, and email address. This information is collected for qualification and aggregate measurement purposes only.
The Way We Use Information
We store the information you provide about yourself in a secure database in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request. The information is stored for the lifetime of the database unless you request that it be removed. The information you provide us about yourself will be shared with Bioclinica employees to the extent necessary to accommodate your request. You must consent for us to share your identifiable information with third parties, who would be bound by a confidentiality agreement.
For example, if you provide your name, mailing address, telephone and email address and request more information about Bioclinica services; this information will be shared with appropriate Bioclinica personnel to fulfill your request. This information will not be shared with any outside third parties without your consent.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information about the use of our Web site to improve the navigation, content, and design of our site. This information may include, for example, the most and least requested pages and the number of users from the U.S. and other countries, among other things.
Finally, unless otherwise excepted below, we would not use your personally identifiable information provided to us online for purposes other than those you requested without also providing you an opportunity to agree or otherwise limit such unrelated purposes.
E.U.-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Safe Harbor Statement
Bioclinica, Inc. complies with the U.S.-EU and Swiss-U.S. Safe Harbor Frameworks in connection with the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland to its affiliates in the United States. Bioclinica has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access, and Enforcement, for personal data pertaining to clinical research participants, patients, human resources, customers and suppliers, in any format. You can learn more about the Safe Harbor principles and Bioclinica's additional obligations under the Safe Harbor Certification Program by going to the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website at: www.export.gov/safeharbor/. You may view Bioclinica's Safe Harbor statement HERE. If you have questions about Bioclinica's Safe Harbor practices under the E.U.-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. frameworks, or believe that your information has been mismanaged, you can contact Bioclinica's U.S. Privacy Officer by writing to us at: Bioclinica, 826 Newtown Yardley Road, Newtown, PA 18940, or by using the Contact Us link on this website.
Except as described above, we will not otherwise use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions and to technically process your information; (ii) to protect the security and integrity of our Web site; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iv) to take precautions against liability; (v) to the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; or (vii) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, as applicable.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Web site. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Although we do receive IP addresses, we do not use them to identify you personally or disclose them to others.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our Web site from those we know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You may update or remove the information you provided to us by contacting us - see Contact Us. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business. Information stored as part of this backup process will be deleted in due course on a regular schedule.
Links To Other Websites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other Web sites, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.
Notification Of Changes
More details about Bioclinica's mobile data policies can be found here: