Clinical Trial Software Solutions
Real eClinical solutions, not headaches
Clinical trial software can be a frustrating component of the trial process. All too often, you find yourself facing off against overpriced, bloated platforms full of clunky operations and exceedingly long implementation cycles. Time and resources wasted on the technical side can slow down the progress of your trial.
That’s why Bioclinica delivers clinical research software focused on one thing: helping your trial run smoothly.
Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Stop jumping through technical hoops to manage your clinical trial data. Bioclinica CTMS is your solution to manage complex clinical trial information in a single, cohesive electronic environment. Using Bioclinica’s advanced system means that you will save time, labor and expense associated with outdated and complicated platforms.
Bioclinica CTMS is:
- Intuitive. Gets your team up and running quickly with an easy-to-learn user interface and a Microsoft Office-based platform.
- Comprehensive. Manages your clinical trial right from the start and maintains role-based access controls from study design through close-out and FDA submission.
- Efficient. Accelerates trial lifecycles by establishing efﬁcient automated processes. Centralized data allows for streamlined data management and enhanced control, and an automated system ensures nothing slips through the cracks of the review process.
- Flexible. Comes pre-loaded with best-practice configuration but can be tailored to the needs of your organization. The platform is scalable as your study grows in size and complexity.
Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
An EDC that matches your needs
Collecting and managing clinical trial data can present a host of obstacles, like paying for expensive EDC tools you don’t need, monitoring error-prone data and dealing with lackluster technical support teams.
Whether you want to build your own study or would prefer to have a full-service partner to build and manage it, Bioclinica has you covered.
Tackle any EDC challenge with our array of options:
Randomization & Trial Supply Management (RTSM)
Save time and money on trial logistics
The efficiency of your trial hinges on your supply strategy. Without a dependable system, your study will face delays and unnecessary added costs.
When you partner with Bioclinica, you gain access to the industry’s only purpose-built, end-to-end, configurable RTSM clinical trial software solution–combining Bioclinica’s Interactive Response Technologies (IRT) and advanced Trial Supply Optimization (TSO) application. The result is savings in time and money and significantly reduced User Acceptance Testing (UAT) findings.
Together, Bioclinica IRT and TSO cover the full spectrum of your trial’s logistical needs:
- Planning and forecasting. A proven supply forecast methodology to generate an optimized strategy and avoid wasting time and resources
- Randomization. Fast, accurate randomization based on your study protocols
- Inventory management. Integrated IRT design to get the right drugs to the right places at the right time
- Reconciliation and destruction. Constantly updated supply forecasts allow you to avoid waste at the completion of your study
Site & Patient Payments
Focus on the science, not the accounts
With the increased complexity of clinical trials, there is a growing need for financial solutions to effectively manage site and subject payments. Using traditional, outdated options like Excel or cobbled-together webs of local data entry systems increases your risk of financial errors, forcing your team to spend more time on payment-related tasks.
Bioclinica offers the industry’s only integrated platform to seamlessly manage clinical trial payments. Our comprehensive eClinical solution simplifies the financial side of clinical trials.
Bioclinica’s Payments platform is:
- Flexible. Configure payments to align with your program’s size and complexity.
- Automated. Trigger site payments based on completion of procedures and visits. Increase financial accuracy and lower overhead by reducing the need for manual entry.
- Timely. Get just-in-time funding.
- Transparent. Easily analyze expenses to foster collaborative, more accurate financial reporting and optimal cash management.
- Compliant. Seamlessly generate reports for the Sunshine Act and comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).