NEUROSCIENCE CLINICAL TRIALS
Imaging for neuroscience clinical research can be an extremely complex undertaking, often requiring qualitative and quantitative assessment of multiple imaging modalities.
Bioclinica understands the importance of high quality imaging for neuroscience clinical trials. We provide sponsors with end-to-end support for clinical trials across neuroscience indications. Our expertise incorporates the latest developments in clinical neuroradiology and regulatory compliance. We have deep experience in the design and conduct of neuroscience clinical trials.
When you partner with Bioclinica for your trial’s neuroscience imaging, you gain access to our world-class expertise and support for all facets of your study:
- Study design and protocol development. Our team works closely with sponsors at the outset to develop a protocol tailored to your neuroscience indication.
- Investigational site selection and support. We have experience working with thousands of imaging facilities throughout the world, constituting a global pre-qualified network of sites that will work for your study’s needs. We provide comprehensive imaging training to keep your trial running smoothly.
- Centralized image analysis. Our team has unparalleled experience in the assessment and quantification of neuroscience images.
- Regulatory expertise. We leverage our experience to support all aspects of regulatory submission.
If you are looking for an imaging partner that will advance your neuroscience trial timeline, help you meet milestones and deliver high-quality data, Bioclinica is the clear choice.
Neuroscience clinical trials rely on the accurate collection of complex image data. Bioclinica’s unrivalled neuroscience team delivers specialized expertise in support of your trial, from protocol design through regulatory submission. The team includes:
Our neuroscience team is committed to the success of your study. We work closely with sponsors and sites to oversee qualitative and quantitative endpoints and deliver high-quality data for eligibility, safety and efficacy studies.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR NEUROSCIENCE TEAM
NEUROSCIENCE CLINICAL RESEARCH
Bioclinica’s main areas of focus in neuroscience include:
In addition, we have successfully supported studies in a variety of other neuroscience areas including:
- Angelman’s Syndrome
- Canavan Disease
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Cushing’s Disease
- Down’s Syndrome
- Fabry Disease
- Hunter Syndrome
- Huntington’s Disease
- Intracranial and Intraventricular Hemorrhage
- MELAS Syndrome
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Molybdenum Cofactor Deficiency
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Neonatal and Pediatrics
- Other Rare Diseases (ALD, MLD, MPS, GM1, GD etc.)
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Psychiatric Disorders (Schizophrenia, PTSD, etc.)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Brain Contusions