BioClinica Global Tour Features Compass Risk-Based Monitoring Solution
BioClinica®, Inc., a specialty clinical trials services and technology provider, today announced that due to heightened interest in its 'Intelligent Monitoring' solution, a global risk-based monitoring tour will kick-off with its European User Conference in Barcelona, Spain on February 24 and 25. Presentations at international trade events will give industry professionals an opportunity to learn about innovative technology that transforms clinical trial monitoring.
Compass takes a proactive, risk-based, quality management approach using centralized and off-site monitoring tools. In addition to technology, BioClinica provides expertise and consulting to ensure successful implementation. BioClinica Vice President of Innovation Courtney McBean explains, "Many research organizations are discovering tangible value in the ability to view meaningful performance across all of their investigative sites and make better decisions about how trials are run." McBean adds, "Compass helps reduce risk and improve quality encompassing the clinical trial lifecycle."
Compass co-developers, Courtney McBean and Trevor McCaw, and Jonathan Andrus, Vice President, Strategic Accounts, will be expert panelists or presenters at several events in coming months including:
- BioClinica European User Conference, Barcelona, Spain, February 24-25
- Summit for Clinical Operations Executives, Orlando, Florida, USA, February 24-26
- Clinical Innovations Congress, London, United Kingdom, March 10-11
- Association for Clinical Data Management Annual Conference, Brussels, Belgium, March 18
- BioClinica Global User Conference, Orlando Florida, USA, May 5-6
- Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast, King of Prussia, PA, USA, May 27-28
- Drug Industry Association Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, USA, June 15-18
- Partnerships in Clinical Trials, Europe, Hamburg, Germany, November 18-19
BioClinica is a sponsor and/or exhibitor, giving attendees an opportunity to interact with Company representatives and experience product demonstrations. To request a meeting with BioClinica, call the hotline at 1-888-392-7456, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the online Contact Us form.
BioClinica will also host a complimentary webinar, Overcoming Barriers to Risk Based Monitoring on March 5 at 10 AM, EST. Clinical data management expert Mireille Zerola of Boehringer Ingelheim and TransCelerate BioPharma RBM work stream member, will present with McBean on challenges in transitioning to RBM and how to overcome them.