ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
At Bioclinica ("we" or "us"), we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. You can navigate the majority of our site without giving us any personal data about yourself. However, sometimes we need to collect your personal data in order to provide the information or services you are requesting. We will always inform you before collecting your personal data.
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our site, particularly at every point where you may opt to provide us your personal data.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all personal data collected or submitted on the Bioclinica website, www.Bioclinica.com.
We collect information in several ways, which are described below:
- On some pages, you may opt to provide us with personal data if you are interested in an employment opportunity at Bioclinica. In this case, your personal data will be processed in order to take the necessary steps prior to potentially concluding a contract.
- On some pages, you are asked to provide your personal data in order to access Bioclinica collateral/resources' (for instance webinar (on-demand or LIVE), whitepapers, infographics, brochures) or to be contacted by a Bioclinica representative. Generally, the personal data collected when you register to receive this type of information is your name, company, affiliation, phone number and email address. This information is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the request of being contacted by Bioclinica and for qualification and aggregate measurement purposes only, which is a legitimate interest of Bioclinica.
The Way We Use Your Personal Data
- At Bioclinica, your personal data is collected, used, retained, and shared in a transparent and secure manner with an emphasis on respect and protection you as an individual and compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- At Bioclinica, requests made by you about their personal data are respected and responded to in a timely manner.
We store the personal data you provide in a secure manner in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request. We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. . If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you may always withdraw such consent, and Bioclinica will stop any further processing, unless Bioclinica is legally obliged to do so. Withdrawal of your consent will, however, not affect the processing prior to your withdrawal.
The personal data you provide us will be shared with Bioclinica employees to the extent necessary to accommodate your request. You must consent for us to share your identifiable information with third parties, who would be bound by a confidentiality agreement. For example, if you provide your name, mailing address, telephone and email address and request more information about Bioclinica services; this information will be shared with appropriate Bioclinica personnel to fulfill your request. This information will not be shared with any outside third parties without your consent.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information about the use of our Web site to improve the navigation, content, and design of our site. This information may include, for example, the most and least requested pages and the number of users from the U.S. and other countries, among other things.
Finally, unless otherwise excepted below, we would not use your personal data provided to us online for purposes other than those you requested without also providing you an opportunity to agree or otherwise limit such unrelated purposes.
Except as described above, we will not otherwise use or disclose any of personal data, except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions and to technically process your personal data; (ii) to protect the security and integrity of our Web site; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iv) to take precautions against liability; (v) to the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; or (vii) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, as applicable.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online.
We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Web site. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Although we do receive IP addresses, we do not use them to identify you personally or disclose them to others.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain personal data at our Web site from those we know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Bioclinica may share your personal data contracted service providers / advisors for legitimate business reasons. Whenever a service provider / advisor is processing personal data on behalf of Bioclinica, this is governed by contractual agreements to ensure the security and reliability of your personal data.
Bioclinica, Inc. complies with the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union, United Kingdom and Switzerland to the United States in reliance on Privacy Shield. BioClinica, Inc. has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles with respect to such information. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
As an EU-US Privacy Shield certified entity, Bioclinica Inc. must inform individuals about:
- Bioclinica's commitment to subject to the principles all Personal Data received from the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield.
- that Bioclinica has chosen the EU and Swiss DPAs to serve as an independent recourse mechanism (IRM) for dispute resolution (i.e., have agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the panel established by the EU and Swiss DPAs to resolve disputes pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework). Bioclinica has further committed to cooperate with EU and Swiss data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU or Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
- That Bioclinica is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC, the Department of Transportation or any other U.S. authorized statutory body.
- the possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration
- That Bioclinica is liable in cases of onward transfers to third parties.
Any question related to the transfer of Personal Data should be addressed to Bioclinica’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You may update or remove the personal data you provided to us by contacting us - see Contact Us. Furthermore, you may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct your personal data or to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Under certain circumstances, you may also request that we provide you with an overview of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request us to transmit such data to another data controller. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business. Information stored as part of this backup process will be deleted in due course on a regular schedule. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within one month.
Links to Other Websites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other Web sites, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.
Notification of Changes
More details about Bioclinica's mobile data policies can be found here:
If you have any questions regarding Bioclinica's processing of your personal data, you may either contact us at: Contact Us or contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.