Bringing study builds in-house could be a great idea – a way to save time, manage resources and maintain flexibility. But with lots of options to choose from, you have to be careful. Selecting the wrong Electronic Data Capture (EDC) solution can create more trouble and expense than it’s worth.
This white paper drills down into the key issues involved in do-it-yourself study builds –and explains how EDC can support or stymie your success – by focusing on 5 central questions:
- What data will you need to analyze?
- How can you avoid bloated forms libraries?
- How will you handle multiple studies?
- What are the hidden costs?
- Is there anyone out there supporting you?
The most important thing to do? Plan ahead. You can start by downloading the white paper today.Download Now