- Justin Hunt, Director, Technology Product Management, Bioclinica
- Michelle Butler, CEO and President, Veraxia
The procurement and implementation of eClinical software systems can be a difficult undertaking for many organizations associated with clinical trials. While the utilization of these systems is necessary to allow clinical operations teams to operate with high efficiency, it can be a significant drain on productivity during the implementation phase. In many cases, the team tasked with working with the software vendor to configure and deploy the systems is already fully utilized in their “day jobs,” and software implementation is a task placed on top of an already full list. Through an industry case study, we discuss the importance of choosing a vendor who offers a configurable, fully featured solution that can be rapidly implemented.
In this webinar, speakers describe:
- The key system features enabling rapid implementation to achieve start-up in weeks
- The use of a modular approach to deploy standard functionality first, followed by additional configurable functionality in priority order
- How to mitigate the risk of software procurement
- How implementation of a CTMS mid-study can maintain project momentum and improve compliance