Transform the collection of screening and eligibility data to make informed decisions. Bioclinica’s Eligibility Solution collects, centralizes, and manages participant data with customized workflows to provide complete transparency into eligibility status.
Create Custom, Automated Workflows to Streamline the Screening Process
- Improve Efficiency: Customize workflows by country or region to simplify case flow administration. Workflows can be simple or complex, single or straight line, and can include concurrent reviews to speed the screening process.
- Keep All Team Members on Track: Restrict worklist access with tightly controlled, role-specific permissions that keep stakeholders focused on determining eligibility and filling enrollment goals.
- Language Localization: Enable team members to screen patients in their local language and use relevant, region-specific criteria with a UI that can be translated.
- View Performance Metrics: Give your Sponsors and team members actionable analytics via customizable dashboards that display real-time global metrics and reporting.
Centralize Tracking on a Cloud-Based Platform to Reduce Costs
- Save Time: Eliminate time-consuming, manual touchpoints and spreadsheets when tracking participant screening status and harmonize data from various sources to track the status of all participants and sites on one platform.
- Single Source of Inclusion and Exclusion Data: Reduce errors with a central repository that features data verification for inclusion and exclusion criteria and provides a full review of enrollees and all required information.
- Central Repository: Transition away from paper-based or outdated tracking systems to a centralized, global, cloud-based repository that enables data to be entered from anywhere in the world and allows access for all approved stakeholders. Reduce extraneous data transmission, eliminate unnecessary communication channels, and reduce time to decision, making more efficient use of time and resources while reducing costs.