Bioclinica Image Workflow adds a layer of structure and visibility to optimize your clinical trial image review process
Our cloud-based platform allows you to manage your datasets for image review with a centralized approach. Create custom user workflows for image viewing, streamlining processes, and automating reports. You’ll also be able to adhere to your trial’s stringent timeline with complete transparency into every step of the image review process to spot potential bottlenecks.
Create Custom, Automated Workflows to Boost Image Review Productivity
Enforce Compliance, Reduce Costs, and Enhance Transparency
- Enforce Compliance: Comply with key data integrity and patient privacy regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11, EU GDPR, and others.
- Reduce Costs: Maximize precious research funds by automating the majority of the image coordinator workload, accomplishing more in less time.
- Avoid Bottlenecks: Leverage complete process transparency to eliminate the “black box” phenomenon and avoid unexpected workflow issues that can endanger the trial’s timeline.
- Customer Support You Can Count On: Our multilingual customer support team is available to assist you anywhere in the world with image uploads, transfers, and viewing 24/7/365. Our image QC technicians, data managers, and DevOps teams are dedicated to image management and to making your Image Workflow system address your unique requirements.
Advanced Workflow Optimization
- Enable customizable triggers to launch the image review process
- Create batches of cases that move through the workflow together
- Move and answer multiple cases at once
- Leverage blinded adjudication with automatic field comparison
- Divide cases into multiple copies or create sub-cases for sidebar analysis
Easily store and share
21 CFR Part 11 and GDPR-compliant images anywhere in the world from any device for use in future clinical trial projects or audits for up to 25 years.